Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to our Team In Training, North Texas Chapter blog!  I believe this medium will allow us to improve communications to our participants, give a voice to some of our honored heroes, coaches, staff and committee members and give us an opportunity to continue providing inspiration to you and others who believe in The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s mission!  It is my hope that you will share the information with others who share our vision – to find a cure for blood cancers and to improve the lives of patients and their families.

I would like to thank the members of the Team In Training North Texas Chapter Marketing Committee specifically Amy Swan, who worked with our TNT Marketing Manager, Sarah Sherman, to establish this blog.  I appreciate your “make it happen” attitude and I cannot tell you how much I thank you.

Emile Blaine is the Team In Training Director for the North Texas Chapter of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. She is currently fundraising and training for the Nike Women's Half Marathon in San Francisco in October. Go Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment