The 2016 Light The Night t-shirt competition starts today! The North Texas Chapter is honored to be home to a past t-shirt design winner as well as a finalist and we would love to have another finalist from our area this year. The winning entry will be on the front of hundreds of thousands of participant and survivor t-shirts at walk sites across the country this fall!
Below are the submission guidelines:
- Design must be inspired by the Light The Night Walk (LTN) or the mission of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS)
- Design only the front of a plain t-shirt
- Must visibly and clearly include the LLS/LTN logo lockup (example below)
- Up to three different designs will be accepted, but they must be submitted as separate entries
- Design must be wholly original
A full list of submission guidelines can be found here. Once your design is completed, submit your artwork online here.
Designs will be judged on the following criteria:
- Captures the spirit of the LTN Walk
- Striking and memorable design
- Eye-catching and visible from a reasonable distance
- Completeness of design - must be ready for print
Additional information about design specifications can be found here.
All designs but be submitted by 2:00 p.m. (CST) on Friday, March 18th on the LTN Facebook page.
There are two rounds of voting. During the first round, two designs will be chosen by a panel of LLS staff. The two winning designs will then be posted on the Light The Night Facebook page where page fans can vote online. The design with the most number of votes will be selected.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact your local staff at (972) 996-5926.
Our fingers are crossed for another North Texas finalist!