Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Training Tip Tuesday

When you find yourself going up a steep hill or even a slight grade while running a race or just out training. Remember this simple tip; Keep your arms moving and your feet will follow.


Coach Joe
Dallas, TNT Coach Since 1999
Joe Bacon
Coach Joe says the following:  "I have been involved with Team In Training since 1997. I ran my first marathon with TNT then as a participant, which was my 17th over all. I was hooked on the program. I started coaching in 1999 and have loved helping runners of all abilities reach their fitness goal of finishing the half or full marathon. My full time job is that of being a Baptist preacher. I consider coaching for TNT part of my ministry. I have had the privilege of running the Boston marathon twice and finishing 78 marathons. I always tell folks if you run them slow you can run a bunch of them. My experience includes 300+ races, 2,019 miles in races and over 28,867 training and racing miles. Some of my marathon's are, New York, Marine Corps, Bermuda, Dublin, Ireland, Paris, France, Rome, Italy, and Madrid Spain. All proudly wearing my TNT jersey. We have helped over 2,000 participants finish their event and hope to help many more. I have had the privilege of personally raising over $75,300.00 over the years for LLS as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment